Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Escher Two Point Perspective Drawing

Leading up to this piece of art work, we practiced with 2 and 3 point perspective. To come up with my idea for my drawing it took creativity and imagination. To make the drawing more real, I used value by shading certain parts of the buildings and hands. To find out what areas to shade I chose an area where the light source would be, which was in the top left hand corner. In order to make the hands the way they are I sketched them out on scrap pieces of paper while looking at pictures of hands. It took me a while to figure out the position of the hands but with the practice I had, they came out better than I expected them to be. I also thought of how to position the buildings, I decided to make them all different heights so there would be some contrast. Overall my drawing came together after all the brainstorming, sketching, and erasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment